The man I love

The man I love
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina

Search This Blog

this gal loves traveling through life...anywhere and everywhere!

Travel should have been my middle name! It's probably my incurable curiosity that allows me to enjoy wherever I am. People often ask me which is my favorite place. I usually say it's wherever I am at the moment!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

countdown to romania

Well, i guess the countdown has officially begun...in 11 days i will be on the plane headed for Bucharest, Romania! Really can't wait, yet, wish I had another couple of weeks to prepare....will be playing my violin in the Parliament and other places around the country. Our good friend Beni Lup has invited me...he's a member of the Romanian Parliament, an attorney, a preacher, loving husband, great dad...and director of WorldTeachRomania, the overseas division of Walk Thru the Bible. Terry and I spent 10 days last June with Beni and his family/ministry team, traveling around the country, playing and giving our testimony in churches, sometimes 3 on a Sunday! What an enormous blessing this was for us! We stayed overnight in the home of the king of the gypsies and his wife...lovely, gracious Christians with a glorious testimony! Hoping to be able to see them again this trip. But for now, just making sure I've got everything I need (like extra violin strings) but not too much to carry! It's ridiculous to have to pay for a bag with the airline ticket prices as high as they are, but I guess everything does point back to the love of money....

No comments:

Post a Comment