The man I love

The man I love
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina

Search This Blog

this gal loves traveling through life...anywhere and everywhere!

Travel should have been my middle name! It's probably my incurable curiosity that allows me to enjoy wherever I am. People often ask me which is my favorite place. I usually say it's wherever I am at the moment!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

traveling again?

Was it just a couple weeks ago that I was unpacking??? and now, packing once again??? Think I mentioned once that Terry's been invited to play with a band that he used to play with when we lived in Wisconsin.....they were invited to play in the Montreaux Jazz Festival....Switzerland, on July 6! All expenses paid! YES! He flies into Paris tomorrow and then there will be some touring and playing in the UK and France....so he wanted me to join him. (Well, of course!) Since we were married in the Loire Valley and spent our honeymoon there and in Paris, we both always jump at the chance to go back. We also have some of our dearest friends in France...Charlotte, our French daughter, lives 2 blocks off the Champs-Elysses.....and her parents, Jean and Elke, live in Cotignac, in the south of France. We've visited them many times, and will see Charlotte again this time. My sister Debbie will come with me and we'll arrive in Paris on June 28......staying about 2 days in Charlotte's apartment, and doing a little sightseeing on our own. Deb has never even been overseas and I'm so excited that her first trip will be to Paris! We'll join the band when they arrive in Paris sometime on the 30th and then go with them to the rest of their gigs....culminating in Switzerland at one of the 2 leading jazz festivals in the world! Excited???? Just a little......don't know how much internet access there will be since much of our time will be spent in homes with families, but we'll try to blog if/when possible. Pray for safety and good health, and of course fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment